Monday, October 14, 2013

Clay Army is here?

Clay Army

Introduction

Over 2,000 years ago China became destiny. Qin -Shi Huang at the age of 13 became abused with his death. So abused  he made his soldiers build him a clay army so that the army can protect him while he is dead. It took 2000 people to build this army. Many of his soldiers would disagree with his plan. When this happened he would drunken them then bury them alive. The people that usually got killed were kids and woman.

My Opinion

I dislike Qin-Shi Huang because it was very selfish of him jut to bury kids and woman just because they had different opinions then he did. Theses people had there whole lives ahead of them they had dreams that wanted to achieve but they couldn't because Qin-Shi Huang  couldn't accept there difference. Another reason I don't like him is he put about 2000 people to work because of his clay army a lot of the people didn't even have a choose to work as his soldiers and it was unfair they couldn't tell him what they really felt.
Qin Shi Huang

Top Ten Facts                                         

1.each one of the clay sculptors has a unique face
2.in 1974 the clay soldiers were found
3.1000 were found
4. greatest archeological discovery in the world
5. the clay soldiers were based off of real people
6.rear to find one with undamaged head or hands
7.shortest one is 5feet,8inches
8. tallest one was 6 feet,6 inches
9.there were animal figures too
10.Qin Shi Huang's made the Great Wall that's up in China

 

 

Challenge

Would you like Qin-Shi Huang if you were one of his soldiers?
My Answer: I would not like him if I were one of his soldiers because he wouldn't let my tell him my ides. I also don't like the fact that I might of gotten killed if I did say something.


CREDIT

Class Blog- 2 paragraph- top ten list


National Geographic- 1 paragraph-top ten list

Time For Kids- 1 paragraph

 

More information:


History

Live Science

                                                                     The Great Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment