Sunday, November 10, 2013

Why is my foot asleep?


Introduction

Have you ever wondered why your foot or leg has fallen asleep? This is 100% normal often people  might think it is the lack of blood flowing to that part of your body. This can be one reason but not exactly right, have you ever sat on your leg for a long time then once you get up it is asleep this happens because as you are sitting on it ,your compressing your nervous. When you do this that part of your body temporality looses communication with your brain. When you give your  leg some time or change the form of your sitting your brain and your leg start to "talk" again.

           My Opinion

My foot goes to sleep all of the time! Most of the time it is because I am sitting on it or I have not moved it in a long time. The reason I choose this topic is because I started to think that it was not normal but according to wonderopolis it is normal for anything to fall asleep like your leg, foot and even arm. I do feel that it is still not too safe to sit on my foot all the time. Even though my foot is just temporality loosing connection with my brain it is scary to know that I cant really control my foot for that time. Although people say that it is because of your blood flowing that is still a reason why your foot fell asleep. I  now think that I may never sit on my foot or leg again. That pins and needles feeling is not going to happen to me as often now that I know why it happens.

   Challenge:

 Tell me that now you know  how your foot falls asleep  you will be more careful or less careful of your foot falling asleep.

 

CREDIT 

wonderopolis

class blog 

 



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment