Friday, December 20, 2013

The upcoming year

The thing that impacted me where a lot of the new songs that where made this year. Some of my favorite songs where made like 'What does the fox say? or I have found my favorite songs like "Headphones" by Britt Nicole.












The thing that impacted me the most in my life was when my was the day my dad went to the hospital witch was April 11of this year. He went because he had diabetes but didn't know about it. It impacted me the most because I didn't know how bad diabetes could be but when my dad got it I knew how bad it was.
The other thing that is tied with my dad was when my Great-grandmother passed away. She was 96 years old when she died  and it impacted me a lot because I remember the day she told me that her goal in life was to make it to 100 years old. She didn't make it and that made me sad .
That is what these two things impacted my life the most.

This is picture of dad, great-grandmother
and I.
 
 
The news event that I am going to remember the most was the school shooting that happened. I feel that it was a very sad moment for all and is just really thought me that anything can happen to anyone and that I should be more careful. It was the news event that thought me the most and I hope that this will never happen ever again.
 
 
I am looking forward in 2014 is a lot of peace. For everyone to be healthy. I am also looking forward to better grades I am going to try even harder to get to my goal witch is to have every class a A+.

 

 Challenge

Tell me what you are looking for the upcoming year.
 

Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment