Friday, January 10, 2014

Justin Bieber


                                                 Background Information

On March 1 1994 in Canada  at 12:56 AM Justin Bieber was born. He started out on youtube singing but then in 2008 he was discovered by Scooter Braun and soon enough become his manager. After that he had a lot of success in his life, like having his first song produced  "One Time." The people that might like his music is people that like pop. The reason that his music is important is because it inspires so many people to make there own music and be determine of there future. That is one of Justin Biebers goal is to inspire others  and by him completing his goal it is amazing.


Justin Bieber is a interest for me because I think it is great that he was so young and had he dream accomplished, he dreamed so early in his life that really inspires me everyday to keep going at my dream. I think other people might have a interested because he is just so inspirational. I also love the music that he writes because it is good for his age it is  not so crazy. The type of music that he makes is my favorite  which is pop which is another big reason why I like him and why another person might like him.


This was Justin Bieber I 2012.It is 2014 and he was discovered in 2008 he has
come a long way from there and he  is now retired I think that it is very good
how long he has come.
     Question-Does Justin Bieber  inspire you if not who does and how do they?
    Challenge- I challenge you to try to inspire others.
    Final Thought- I will try my best to inspires others just like Justin Bieber inspires me.
   Credit-Justinbieberclub2011.blogspot.com Fanpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment