Friday, January 17, 2014

Justin Bieber Version 2 (Haters)


Haters

There are so many Justin Bieber haters out there and I think it needs to stop. I  think others might have wan to know about this topic because they might want to know what he has to go through. A lot of people hate on him and think it dosent affect him and it does because "He is human."-Jusin Bieber. People may think he dosent have feelings but he does, just like us. This is a reason why others might have a about this  topic.

                                                My opion                                                                    

 I think Justin dose not disserved the hate all  he wants is to keep his fans happy. The people that hate on  him properly are jealous just because  he is so famous. I will always be happy for Justin and never hate on him. I think that most of his haters don't  have good reasons to hate on him they just do it to get attention and that is not what matters his music is what matters. I think this is a  topic to know about because it is a chance for us to stop all the hate. This is what I think about him and his haters.

This is a picture of Justin singing one  of his song and this song really touched
his heart that he staterd to cry a little. This is something that proves that he has
feelings and is just like us.




Question-Are you a Justin Bieber hater?

I challenge you to be nice to everyone for the rest of the week and not be anybodys hater.

My Final thought is- I am never going to be a Justin hater.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment