Friday, February 28, 2014

Talent

Background

The first step when trying to find your tsalent is doing many things that might be your talent fo example you can try soccer, footbal  .softball, cherleading, gymnastic,siging .playing the tromet ect. You can try many things. When you are trying to find you have to keep an open mind and make sure to try really hard when trying a new talent. Just also make sure thatbyou are not trying to find your talent to soon. It can take  10 years it vould take 10 days or even 10 minites. So just have to make sure you like your talent and it fits ,your persinatily.  You also don't have to have just one talent you can have more than one.

 


My opion

in think have a talent is great. I have not found my talent yet but am tarrying  to slowly try to find it. I love knowing what others people talent is because I fell that if I know what other people talent is you get to know more about that person. Talents can be little things or big things but I think my talent is going to be a little thing because the little things are harder to find then bigger things. This is what I think about talents.

Fianal thought- I love to know others people talent and hope I can find mine soon.
Question-What is your talent? Have you found it yet?
Challebge-  Try to know what other people talent is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment