Friday, March 21, 2014

Ariana Granda VS Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
 

                                    



Arianna

Ariana is a nickelodeon star. On shows Sam and Cat and Victories. In these shows she is none as a good friend with a interesting voice. Ariana songs apple to many of her viewers  because of her amazing voice. Arianas sense of style apples to many young girls.

Selena

Selena is a Disney star. The show that she most knowen for is wizard of waverly place. She also has a great fashion good for any age. Her viewers have been with her through all her songs. Which are my favorite.


My Opion

I like Ariana Grande better. I like her better because I feel that she makes better music and has a really good voice. I also like her better because  of the way she dresses. She can wear anything and still look really good. Even though I still Selena Gomez I just feel like Ariana is better.


Question-Who do you like better?


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment