Friday, March 28, 2014

At what age should kdis watch tv?

 A kid watching tv. I think it is the age of 4. At the age of 4
I think it is ok to let your kids watch tv.

Introduction


What role does tv play in your family? According to the article "Parents Urged again to limit tv to youngest people think that there are no shows o tv th9at are educational to kids under the age of 2." Do you agree? The one  thing that all parents should know is that it is up to them to chose what role tv plays in you house. There are a lot of negatives of having to shown to little kids  but there are also a lot of benefits in showing tv at a young age.

 

My opinion

I think that it depends on what the parents are used to. If the parents are always watching tv and they want to show there kids the same they should start at a young age. If the parents don't watch tv then they shouldn't teach there kids the opposite. If I ad kids I would let them watch tv cause I think it wont hurt them  to much but then again I wont let them watch to much tv. This is what I think about  what role tv should play in your house.



Challenge- Try to go one week with out watching tv.
Question- When you have kids will you let them watch tv at the age of 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment